Yesterday, we hosted a bridal shower for one of the sweet girls in our Gospel Community Group! We enjoyed some yummy brunch treats, some sparkling fruit sangria + mimosas, and some words of wisdom and encouragement as she is about to embark on the journey of marriage! It was so much fun. I love to throw showers and parties. :) I also loved this fresh sparkling fruit sangria recipe because it was easy and very refreshing!
Sparkling Fruit Sangria
Adapted from this recipe.
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
Soaking Time: 3 hours
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 crate of raspberries
- 1 crate of blackberries
- 10-15 large strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 750ml bottle of white wine (I used Chardonnay.)
- 1 750ml bottle your favorite champagne
- Wash all fruit.
- Slice strawberries & lemon.
- Place all fruit and orange juice in a large pitcher then add the wine and allow to sit in the refrigerator for 3-24 hours. I let it soak for 3 hours and it was delicious!
- Poor sangria in each glass and top off with Champagne.
Hope you enjoy this little treat at your next shower or get together!
Cheers y'all -